cerebellum and language?

Shan s_bentz at hamlet.uncg.edu
Wed Feb 28 15:11:56 EST 1996

I recently read [somewhere] that the cerebellum perhaps plays a more
integral role in language and "higher" cognitive functions than it has
traditionally been given credit for <ooops, prep. at end of sentence...>
Has anyone got any ideas or info on this?

Many thanks,
scb

  =========s. c. bentz====http://www.uncg.edu:80/~s_bentz/shan.html=========
	"When we regard every production of nature as one which has had
	a history... how far more interesting, I speak from experience,
	will the study of natural history become!"
					--Charles Darwin,
				     _On the Origin of Species_
			i  n  v  e  n  i  e  t  i  s