brain anatomy and photographic memory?

Roger DuBois roger at anatsg1.unil.ch
Wed Feb 28 14:17:37 EST 1996

Ariel Sloan <sloan at yu1.yu.edu> wrote:

>I think that the way a photographic memory works is that you have to
>understand how a normal memory works.

I too have a photographic memory its just that I keep forgetting to put
the film in!

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

/* Roger DuBois             e-mail : roger at anatsg1.unil.ch  */
/* Institut d'Anatomie      phone  : +41 21 692 5117        */
/* Rue du Bugnon 9            fax  : +41 21 692 5105        */
/* Lausanne   1005                                          */
/* Switzerland                                              */