CHIARI malformation: where to look for help?

Tom Boismier boismier at
Thu Feb 29 08:10:03 EST 1996

In article <4glhpr$3bs at>, mc0303 at mclink.itt says...
>A friend of mine, a young lady who lives in New Jersey has Chiari
>malformation. She is very upset and would like to find some
>specialist. Would you suggest somebody or some Center that could be

I would advise her to seek an appointment with a faculty member (not the 
resident clinic if possible) in the Neurology department of the largest 
University hospital near her. If she has problems with balance and/or vertigo, 
a consult with a neurotologist in the Otolaryngology department would be 

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list