Unipole magnets and Parkinsons Disease

bbbear at visuallink.com bbbear at visuallink.com
Thu Feb 29 12:18:17 EST 1996

I have Parkinsons Disease, and have heard a lot about the "healing powers"
of unipole magnets.

I have also read a book with the title "It's All In Your Head",  in which a
Dentist very qualified to do research talks about the dangers of mercury
and all the heavy metals such as silver which act as toxins to the body.
His claim is that mercury attacks the immune system, and because it invades
the body randomly, it may not necessarily attact the central nervous system,

But frankly, I had a dream in which I was being invaded by a foreign sub-
stance, which if I could not somehow stop this invasion, that I would in
some way be changed subtly forever, without any way of returning to my
normal, healthy, self.