graduate programs

Hawkml hawkml at aol.com
Tue Jan 2 16:39:27 EST 1996

Can anyone please recommend a good source that rates Neuroscience Graduate
programs and perhaps provides a brief description of their focus?  I
realize that this is an FAQ, but I would appreacite any assistance.  My
primary interests are in a medical/biological program rather than
psychological one.  Further interests include neuroimmunology, molecular
neuroscience and neuropharmacology (but these are just a few).  Since this
is such new and expanding area, my undergraduate institution was able to
supply only incomplete imformation.  I would also be interested in
receiving responses on anyones particular favorites.  Thanks in advance.
Michael Littlehawk Benson