Human Heredity

FastNad fastnad at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 14:20:43 EST 1996

I am a High School sophmore and i have to survey A LOT of people for a
project on Human Heredity.  So i ask all of you science-oriented people to
respond to this, just answer the 9 questions truthfully, and i'll get the
results out soon!

          1.  Do you have Attached or Unattached earlobes?

          2.  Do you have Blue or Brown pigmented eyes? (green & grey are
blue)

          3.  Do you have a Widow's pak on your forehead?

          4.  Do you have NATURALLY straight or curly hair?

          5.  Do you have dimples?

          6.  Are you Righthanded or Lefthanded?

          7.  Are you colorblind?

          8.  Can you roll your tongue?

          9.  Do you have NATURALLY red hair?

I thank you all, in advance, for responding to my survyem this will be
confidential and anonomys....I'll have the results to you in about 2
weeks!
-Winn