ion channel modelling software?

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Jan 12 17:30:01 EST 1996

I've seen someone in my lab use Stella...I think

try tgibbs at bu.edu

I think he has done exactly what you asking about.

Martin

davef at cc.usu.edu wrote:
: I would like suggestions/information about commercial software for stochastic
: modelling, in particular, modelling voltage-gated ion channels.  I need
: something that (at least) allows one to define a number of states, and then the
: state transition rates and their voltage dependencies.

: I once knew of a thing called 'Axon Engineer', and have heard of something
: called 'SCOP'.

: Please post or (preferably) email suggestions.

: Thanks,

: davef at cc.usu.edu

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)