something to read

Turtle5496 turtle5496 at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 09:54:16 EST 1996

I am an inquisitive high school senior who is attempting to learn more
about a field that interests me very much.  I am interested in
neuropsychology and would appreciate any information regarding other
newsgroups or books to read.  I have not had much of an opportunity to
learn about it in school except for a chapter in my AP Psych. book so
something on an introductory level that is credible would be appreciated.
There is just so much out there it is hard to know where to begin.

Thank you for your time
- Theresa