Color vision

Erik Nordh, Dept. Clin. Neurophysiology erik.nordh at neuro.umu.se
Wed Jan 24 06:29:56 EST 1996

In article <4cvm4b$m6m at fu-berlin.de>, merrill at fub46.zedat.fu-berlin.de
(Stefan Simon) wrote:

> Where can I get a short summary or general information about Zeki's
> concept of color vision in the human brain ? Is there anything about
> this topic on the Web or has anybody some information that he/she could
> e-mail to me ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Stefan

I remember an article  by Zeki in Nature, back in 1980(vol 284, according
to my not updated list on these topics), but probably there
are much newer ones from his group.

Also try looking up some back-issues of Scientific American a few years
ago (I've forgotten which year; sorry!). If I remember correctly, there
was an article on the brain systems for perception of contours, movements
and colour, written by a member of one of the major American groups
working within this field of neurophysiology.

Otherwise: the best way is to run a search through MEDLINE or some other
litterature retreival system at you library!

/Erik

--
Erik Nordh
Dept. Clinical Neurophysiology