maclab or psyscope

Leo Possajennikov leo at adi.com.au
Fri Jan 26 07:55:10 EST 1996

In article <4e6tml$2ari at ns3-1.CC.Lehigh.EDU>, ljp3 at Lehigh.EDU wrote:

> Can anyone provide info about either of these programs: maclab or psyscope?
>
> I have some stimuli files (mac files) I'd like to use in an experiment and
> which were originally run using maclab.  I haven't been able to find out
> anything about maclab.  Anyone know who sells it?

MacLab is the product of ADInstruments Pty Ltd, AUSTRALIA. It's hardware,
not software. There are about 5 applications using MacLab.
Web site (Europe division): http://www.maclab-europe.com
E-Mail (main office): maclab at adi.com.au, support at adi.com.au

Also you can directly contact me at leo at adi.com.au. If necessary I'll
route your questions to people who can answer.
Also there is mailing list about MacLab at LISTSERV at IRLEARN.UCD.IE (send
"subscribe maclab <your name>" in body of message).

Leo Possajennikov,
Analyst/Programmer,
ADInstruments
http://www.fl.net.au/~leo