>>Grass 18 Channel EEG F.S.<<

Gilbert T. Groehn fv392 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Mon Jan 29 09:30:06 EST 1996

             *** NOTICE ***

ULTRAMED, INC. has a very clean GRASS Model 8-18D EEG
machine that is surplus to our current needs.
The machine has (18) channels plus an additional
unused channel for misc. functions.

We believe this system is in very good condition and
ideal for biofeedback, sleep studies or conventional
EEG.  Many accessory items are also available.

We are seeking bids strictly on an AS IS basis and make
no representations whatsoever regarding the suitability
of this sytem for any specific use or application.
Minimum acceptable bid is $3,500.00 U.S.

The system is set up and in operation at our Michigan
lab's and can be seen by APPOINTMENT.

Offered subject to prior sale.  We reserve the right to
reject any bids which do not meet our expectations.
Terms of sale: CIA,  FOB Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan.

Send email or call for more information.

ULTRAMED, INC.
Gil Groehn, General Manager
1-29-1996
PLEASE REPLY TO:  ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
        OR CALL:  ac 313 884-1139
ULTRAMED, INC.                    VOICE ac 313 884-1139
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI USA
ad408 at detroit.freenet.org         alternative email: gillyboy at aol.com