Attaching EEG electrodes - how?

Christopher T. Lovelace CL1779A at american.edu
Tue Jan 30 08:38:24 EST 1996

I didn't catch the beginning of this thread, but I saw this post and
thought I'd toss in my $.02.  I've used NuPrep before (about 2
yrs. ago) and I had problems with 2 or 3 out of about 10 people
I tried it with having some sort of allergic reaction.  There was
some reddening of the skin and itching.  Before that, I'd used
Omni Prep, and I went back to it; I've never had any problems with
it.

Chris Lovelace       cl1779a at american.edu     chris_lovelace at nih.gov