Halothane delivery in rats.

Fredrik Anton Sten Hanssen mpkfh at alfred.uib.no
Wed Jan 31 08:07:54 EST 1996

dazieg at wilmington.net wrote:
: Has anyone any experience with Halothane delivery in laboratory rats?
: Our goal is to chronically deliver the anesthetic while a stereotaxic
: procedure is performed.  We do not wish to perform a tracheotomy to
: intubate, we want a fast recovery from the procedure.

: Thanks,

: Dave Ziegler

--
I have no practical experience with inhalation anaesthesia in rats
myself, but I have read something about it in "Manual of microsurgery on the

I hope this can be to some help. Good luck,

FASH

      % FREDRIK ANTON STEN HANSSEN  % mpkfh at pki.uib.no        %
      % Medical student at          % http://not.finished.yet %
      % University of Bergen, Norway%                         %