Announcement: Seminar on THALAMOCORTICAL FOUNDATIONS OF CONSCIOUS EXPERIENCE

Xochi Zen x at apocalypse.org
Mon Jul 1 07:09:16 EST 1996

>PARTICIPANTS
>        John Taylor, Kings College, London
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

	Is this the same John Taylor who was tricked by little children
	into believing they had psychic abilities? Or is that the
	mathematician John Taylor from Kings College? The John Taylor
	I'm thinking of wrote some credulous piece of shit entitled
	_Supernature_ or something similar to this.

Kind Regards,

Xochi

--
|                  | "The greater part of what my neighbors call good         |
| Xochi Zen        |  I believe to be bad, and if I repent of any thing,      |