Eidetic imagery and fantasy prone people/the occult

???,,[], oszarazi at cuug.ab.ca
Mon Jul 1 03:22:27 EST 1996

Darren Poulton (s340222 at student.uq.edu.au) wrote:
: Xochi,

> Something you may wish to look into (and I'm not exactly sure of the
> details but could find them for you) is how naturally-occurring LSD-like
> neurotransmitters affect perception. I've heard there's been a marked
> increase in this particular neurotransmitter in newborns over the past 20
> years.

Ok.  Call me skeptical but, I have a hard time believing that there has
been a marked increase in any particular neurotransmitter over the past
20 years.  In fact, I'm not even certain which neuro-transmitter you're
talking about.  But I am interested in details.

Are you referring to a possible increase (or other alteration) in 5-HT1C
receptors??  Or in something else.

: Regards,
: Darren. (Australian gent...)

: "And if my mind should close in fear,