NeuroPsych Post Doc - Boston university

NWK nkowall at bu.edu
Fri Jul 5 10:31:45 EST 1996

We have an openning for a neuropsych fellow in our newly funded ( July 1,
1996) Boston University Alzheimer Core Center.

NeuroPsychologists (Postdoctoral fellows) will devote full effort as
Clinical Associates and key members of the Clinical Core. The two
psychologists will be responsible for home and clinic patients visits.
They will administer the neuropsychological battery every six months on
all patients and will be available as needed for shorter visits to discuss
issues or questions regarding the project. They will collect results and
submit them to Dr. Siwek (senior investigator for data management) who
will supervise their entry into the database. They will assist enrolled
participants in completing the Personal and Familial Health
Questionnaires. They will also be involved in soliciting participation of
prospective candidates for enrollment into the center. Candidates for
these important positions will be at a postdoctoral level with strong
human relations skills.

If this is of interest to you please let me know.

Regards,

Neil Kowall

nkowall at bu.edu