Neuropathy?...Reasons why????

an635687 at an635687 at
Wed Jul 10 07:51:39 EST 1996

Could someone shed some light on this and please respond by e-mail....I
don't read this newsgroup regularly.  I appreciate any light you could
shed on this.

If a patient is NOT diabetic.....What other reasons could there be for
him to be experiencing peripheral neuropathy?

I sense there might be something going on 'below the surface', so to
speak....but the only symptom seems to be neuropathy....

What are the reasons/conditions that a patient might be experiencing
peripheral neuropathy besides diabetes?

Thanks for your help!  Please respond by e-mail, as I don't check this
newsgroup regularly.

Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse at
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help at
If you have any problems, address them to          admin at