money making/saving reports

Brett Burkholder burkhold at gmm.gen.emory.edu
Thu Jul 11 11:17:18 EST 1996

Your posting to the group bionet.molbio.yeast was inappropriate.

This is the equivalent of e-junk-mail, and I, for one, would appreciate
your refraining form such posting in the future.  I see you have tried
to cleverly hide your posting address.  Let me assure you that no posting
is completely anonymous, and someone CAN find out who you are, if they
are so inclined.

If you continue to make such inappropriate postings--an act known as
"spamming"--we can find out where you are gaining net access and contact
the postmaster or SYSOP of that system.  Postmasters and SYSOP's, even
commercial access companies such as AOL, frown heavily upon spamming. You
may even lose your net access if you continue to ignore nettiquette.

Send your junk mail somewhere else.

Brett Burkholder