Neuroscience in Miami!

Stephen Roper sroper at newssun.med.miami.edu
Fri Jul 12 11:58:27 EST 1996

Faculty advisors, students and postdocs: please look into the
Neuroscience Training Program at the University of Miami.  Check out
and place a bookmark in our new WWW site:

http://chroma.med.miami.edu/neuro/

I'd be interested in any feedback/comments you might have on our
colorful pages!  [You'll have the best luck if you view our pages
with a recent version of your favorite WWW browser].

S. Roper
Steering Committee
UM Neuroscience Program
Stephen Roper, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics
University of Miami School of Medicine (R-430)
P.O. Box 016430
Miami, FL 33101

internet: 	sroper at newssun.med.miami.edu
WWW: 	http://chroma.med.miami.edu/physiol/mf/df/ff/Roper.html