integrate-and-fire Hopfield & Herz '95

Michele Giugliano michi at biodec.dibe.unige.it
Sun Jul 14 12:35:58 EST 1996

Is there someone interested in networks of interconnected
 integrate-and-fire model neurons (as described in Hopfield
 and Herz, 1995, Vol 92 of Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA)       ?

 I've got problems reproducing those simulations, especially
 concerning the "step" of the algorithm..

 I'd be so happy to get some contacts (by email), so tnx
 in advance.

 --

 Michele Giugliano

 University of Genova,

 Bioelectronics and Neuroengineering Group
 Department of Biophysical and Electronic Engineering
 V. Opera Pia 11A, I -16145, Genova, Italy