integrate-and-fire Hopfield & Herz '95

Michele Giugliano michi at
Sun Jul 14 12:35:58 EST 1996

Is there someone interested in networks of interconnected
 integrate-and-fire model neurons (as described in Hopfield
 and Herz, 1995, Vol 92 of Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA)       ?

 I've got problems reproducing those simulations, especially
 concerning the "step" of the algorithm..

 I'd be so happy to get some contacts (by email), so tnx
 in advance.

 Michele Giugliano

 University of Genova,

 Bioelectronics and Neuroengineering Group
 Department of Biophysical and Electronic Engineering
 V. Opera Pia 11A, I -16145, Genova, Italy