Neuro-anatomy software

Alan Fried albe at cnct.com
Sun Jul 14 17:07:15 EST 1996

matpic at mbox.vol.it (matpic at mbox.vol.it) wrote:

>Hi...

>I search for programs to be used to study neuroanatomy. I use a PC
>(win 3.11) and I prefer freeware software but commercial programs is
>also welcome .
>Thank you,

If you want a good shareware program that challenges your knowledge of
neruonatomy, use one of your search engines and look for neurotut.exe.
It's a program that quizes your knowlege of neuro and believe if you
can answer the questions correctly you are on the top of your field.

If you want a great commercial software program that is a great
neuroanatomy atlas then try Brainiac. It is made by Medical Multimedia
Systems and they are on the web. You can download their sample program
to give you a good taste of what it is like.

If you like it then it is well worth the $50.

Hope this helps

Alan