Post monitoring & referee

James Woodson jwoodson at ucla.edu
Tue Jul 16 11:53:26 EST 1996

        Most net sites now have a majordomo who forewards all worthy
messages to the readership, and excludes useless crap like schizophrenic
frog discourses, thoughtless amnesiac replies, and advertisements.  I have
continued to monitor this group due to interest in my field.  It is getting
increasingly difficult to justify, as most of it is trash.  If anyone has
some solutions, please post them to the neur-sci at net.bio.net address so the
powers that be might read them.  While I'm at it, if you have a personal
reply to someone's post, make sure you address your return e-mail to THEM,
NOT the bulletin board.  Thank you, and have a nice day.

James Woodson (jwoodson at ucla.edu)
Dept. of Psychology - Behavioral Neuroscience
University of California at Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095

 Keep an open mind, but not so open that garbage falls into it...

James Woodson
*Research in Learned Helplessness, Adenosine,
 Anatomical Sex Differences in the Brain (SDN-POA), and Sexual Motivation