Head sensations 'like electric shocks'

Debrina Carr dedo.carr at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 17 13:53:31 EST 1996

Diane, I second Eugene's suggestion of looking into chronic fatique
(cfs/cfids) fibromyalgia(FM) Ect. I would add myalgic encephalomyelitis
to the list. Dennis also has a good point. By going to a Dr. that is
familar with these conditions they will at least be aware of and rule out
other diseases that had the same symptoms, but different causes. If after
checking things out, you would like a reading list of the clinical and
scientific  journal articles feel free to email me. Best wishes, Debrina