Textbook for Basic and Advance neurosci.

Sanya Thiengburanatham - SIMD - 3601185 u3601185 at mucc.mahidol.ac.th
Tue Jul 9 04:08:23 EST 1996

Dear Netters,
   Could anyone please tell me what are the good textbooks for...
         - Neurobiology (I mean, the general knowledge of neurobiology,but
           the books that can tell me broad and deep are sound better )

         - Textbooks described about research method in neurophysiology,
           neuroanatomy, molecular neurobiology.

         - Textbooks that give concrete,both basic and,if possible,
           advance knowledge of...

                         *  Neurophysiology (I'like to know as much as
                            possible about it)
                         *  Neuroanatomy
                         *  Visual Perception or Recognition
                         *  Learning and Memory
                         *  Sleep and Wake cycles.
  Please let me know various of textbooks as many as possible.
  Thank you so much
  Sanya T.
  NeuroBehavioral and Biology Center,
  Institute of Science and Technology for Research and Development.
  Mahidol University, at Salaya Campus, Nakornpathom, Thailand.
  u3601185 at mahidol.ac.th