Altered postings: not my words

James Woodson jwoodson at ucla.edu
Thu Jul 18 11:14:25 EST 1996

Please be advised that some individuals have carelessly inserted their
words in the middle of mine during their re-posts of my discourse on
monitoring this net.  I do not post multiple replies to people, nor do I
generally post to net rather than reply to individuals.  This is exactly
the reason we need a majordomo.

James Woodson (jwoodson at ucla.edu)
Dept. of Psychology - Behavioral Neuroscience
University of California at Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095

 "Those that can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
atrocities." - Voltaire

*Research in Learned Helplessness, Adenosine,
 Anatomical Sex Differences in the Brain (SDN-POA), and Sexual Motivation