Questions about anxiety!

LUIS SILVA etlsilva at zeus.ua.pt
Thu Jul 18 23:22:22 EST 1996

	Hi everybody!

	I had in the past, and still have ocasionally anxiety attacks
and the only thing I know to stop them is to full relax once I have
one! The reason they diminuish was due to me move from the fast paced
life in Canada to a slower paced one, here in Portugal!
My questions are:
	-Is there any better ways to calm down than fully relax?
	-Is it recognized as an illness/disease by the medical world?

	There is no rush in my questions, but if you do have the time
and informations on it, I would appreciate very much if you could
write me about it! (Preferrable personal email!)

	With no more,
	Luis

VagCity ...nas Dunas   ...com uma morena!

Luis Alexandre Martins da Silva
etlsilva at zeus.ci.ua.pt
Eng. Electronica e de Telecomunicacoes
Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal