Question on Cerebral Blood Flow

Sam S. Han samster at wpi.edu
Fri Jul 19 15:17:02 EST 1996

Greetings,
I am currently doing some research with blood flow in the rat brain.
currently i can find many sources of information on human brain blood
flow, but i am having a tough time finding info. on the capillary blood
flow in the brain.

any info would be good.
if you want, you can post in on the net or email me directly at
samster at wpi.edu
thanx
the samster

Sam Han <samster at wpi.edu>       |       Every time I write to you, I say a
Biomedical Engineering Dept.    |                   little prayer for you.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |_________________________________________
100 Institute Road              |          I can do everything through Him
Worcester, MA 01609             |                   who gives me strength.
(508) 831-5716                  |                   -Philippians 4:13 NIV-