A Theory of CNS Function

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 19 19:05:20 EST 1996

>Hello Ken, I too am interested, especially if it includes basics of
>alteration of consciousness to form specific images/imagination.

Hi, Gordon. Thanks for your time.

"Duality Theory" does deal with "consciousness", but there's some
neuroanatomical ground that must be covered before specific
functionalities can be discussed.

I've posted a brief abstract in response to Matthew's msg. I hope
you'll want to continue the discussion. Cheers, ken