The Neuroscientist: Free Trial Offer on Web Site

Kevin Lomangino kevinl at access1.digex.net
Sat Jul 20 09:10:38 EST 1996

The Neuroscientist is pleased to announce that anyone is the U.S. can now
sign up for a FREE trial subscription to The Neuroscientist by completing
and submitting the order form located at our web site --
http://www.wwilkins.com/the_neuroscientist.

In addition to this free offer, browsers at our web site will find tables
of contents and abstracts for all published issues from 1996.  Visitors
may also sign up for The Neuroscientist Mailing List -- an email
notification service which sends the latest table of contents to members
as issues publish.  This also serves as notice that abstracts are now
available on our web site.  Those without a forms-capable browser can sign
up for the mailing list by sending an email message to
majordomo at ns1.wwilkins.com with the subject line blank and the following
in the body of the message: subscribe neurosci

The Neuroscientist is a review journal bridging neurobiology, neurology,
and psychiatry.  The Journal publishes peer-reviewed articles on topics of
current interest in basic and clinical neuroscience.  To learn more about
the journal, please visit our web site or call the Williams &
Wilkins customer service team at 1-800-638-6423.  Thank you.

-- The Editorial Staff of The Neuroscientist