FDA POISONS THE WELL/NUTRASWEET/PRESS RELEASE

Derek Snider derek at idirect.com
Thu Jul 18 22:01:31 EST 1996

thics-1

Roberta Schwartz Wennik, M.S., R.D. (healthpr at serv.net) wrote:
: Betty Martini wrote:
: >
: > Associated Press/June 27,96: Monsanto Chemical Co. reported FDA approval
: > of NutraSweet as a general purpose sweetener for use in all foods and drinks!
: >
: > The public was not advised of this impending approval.  This is a national
: > disaster!  Please access our auto-responder for NutraPoison, the history
: > of how this chemical poison was marketed for human consumption.  This
: > article with 98 references tells of the double-dealing, the politics, the
: > fraud and the greed.  Arthur Alex Constantine states aspartame was
: > actually listed by the pentagon in an inventory of potential biochemical
: > warfare weapons submitted to Congress.  Monsanto is the world's biggest
: > producer of pesticides and poisons.  It looks like they want this to be
: > their biggest seller.
: >
: > The FDA has received more complaints about this poison than all other
: > food additives, aprox. 80% of all complaints!  Aspartame is the technical
: > name for NutraSweet, Equal and Spoonful. Since Monsanto's patent expired
: > in 95 new brands of this neurotoxin will be in the world's supermarkets.
Add my complaint:
It provokes nausia and headaches faster than ANYTHING... if I drink a can
of diet soda... (IF I can drink the whole thing), I'll feel terrible for
hours.  Not only does it taste terrible, it makes me sick.

--

  _/ Derek B. Snider     derek at idirect.com    _/ telnet://realms.game.org:4000