New England Symposium on Aging

Edward Jakobovits eddyjake at sciweb.com
Sun Jul 21 15:44:00 EST 1996

TB Shea wrote:

> Call for abstracts for the New England Symposium on Aging, Oot. 4, 1996,
> Chelsmford, MA.  Abstract deadline extended to Aug. 15, 1996.
> For more information, http://woods.uml.edu/www/biology/aging.html

Just a note to let you know that SciWeb, a new web site at:
http://sciweb.com will list meeting announcements on the site to the
Life Science community - announcements go up for free.

We also list post doc and technician openings for free and faculty
positions for $50/posting. We keep the ad up for two months unless
requested otherwise.

If you are interested, just write to: eddyjake at sciweb.com and send the
text of the post and the contact information. We will get it up within a
day for you.

SciWeb is a central repository of information and communication services
to the life science industry. SciWeb offers free access to useful
databases, employment listings, web directories, public discussion
groups and data services aiding the life sciences, the pharmaceutical,
medical diagnostics and the biotechnology industries. SciWeb provides
services for the design of web sites for interested groups and offers
low cost computer hosting facilities for secure web sites.

For more info, reach us at eddyjake at sciweb.com.
--
Dr. Edward B. Jakobovits, Ph.D.
eddyjake at sciweb.com