LAB TECH POSITION AVAILABLE

Edward Jakobovits eddyjake at sciweb.com
Sun Jul 21 16:01:03 EST 1996

Ted Bell wrote:

> Research Laboratory Technician, a full-time position available in a
> neurobiology/anatomy laboratory. Job duties include morphology,
> tissue culture, microscopy (confocal, transmitted, fluorenscent),
> computer imaging as well as assisting with analysis of
> electrophysiological data. Computer competence in both Macintosh and
> IBM a must. B.S. degree and (2 years) prior lab experience required.
> Allegheny University is an equal opportunity employer.
>
> Please mail resume to:
>
> Ted Bell
> Neurobiology and Anatomy
> Allegheny University (Medical College of PA)
> EPPI Building 818
> 3200 Henry Ave.
> Philadelphia, PA 19129

Just a note to let you know that SciWeb, a new web site at:
http://sciweb.com will list technician announcements on the site to the
Life Science community - announcements go up for free.

We also list post doc openings for free and faculty
positions for $50/posting. We keep the ad up for two months unless
requested otherwise.

If you are interested, just write to: eddyjake at sciweb.com and send the
text of the post and the contact information. We will get it up within a
day for you.

SciWeb is a central repository of information and communication services
to the life science industry. SciWeb offers free access to useful
databases, employment listings, web directories, public discussion
groups and data services aiding the life sciences, the pharmaceutical,
medical diagnostics and the biotechnology industries. SciWeb provides
services for the design of web sites for interested groups and offers
low cost computer hosting facilities for secure web sites.

For more info, reach us at eddyjake at sciweb.com.
--
Dr. Edward B. Jakobovits, Ph.D.
eddyjake at sciweb.com