brain slice chamber

Richard Vickery Richard.Vickery at unsw.edu.au
Mon Jul 22 19:41:32 EST 1996

In article <-2007962137050001 at molphys1.bio.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp>,
   Murahas3 at chaos.bio.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp (Murahashi Shirou) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am setting up a electrophysiological experiment. I want to make a
>brain slice chamber, but I do not know what to pay atention. Would you
>please tell me
>about the detailed bleuprint for the chamber? Please reply by e-mail.

 Palovcik RA.  Phillips MI.
     A constant perfusion slice chamber for stable recording during the
     addition of drugs.

   Journal of Neuroscience Methods.  17(2-3):129-39, 1986 Aug.

I am sure Roger Nicoll has published chamber descriptions as well.

Hope this helps

Richard Vickery                \ /     Our quest is for Meaning,
Physiology & Pharmacology     (oVo)    but the meaning is The Quest.
UNSW, Australia               )   (
ph. 61 2 3851676               ^ ^     Life's a Hoot!