**POST-DOC WANTED**

bruce jersey at mail.med
Sat Jul 27 14:57:02 EST 1996

A fully funded post-doc position is available immediately.

My lab does human brain mapping with functional MRI and is interested in
investigating the role of the prefrontal cortex in working memory
function. Our group also comprises several cognitive neuroscientists
interested with a broad range of interests. Our functional neuroimaging
center includes both a 1.5 T and 4 T scanner dedicated to research.

If interested fax or email cover letter and CV to:

Mark D'Esposito MD
Assistant Professor
Department of Neurology and Neuroscience
despo at mail.med.upenn.edu
fax 215-349-5579