chronic painsydrome

rkeppels at worldaccess.nl rkeppels at worldaccess.nl
Sun Jul 28 09:08:39 EST 1996

code:joke

Dear Sir:

I'm sorry to disturbe You, but I have a urgent question about de next case.

One of my client have the next haelth problem:
- Multiple Sclerose (since ± 20 years)
- Chronic painsyndrome (75% of her body, left upperlimb painfree)
- Resistent again Morphine and/or Opiumprep.
- She has a Morphinepump (but no reaction).
- Medication now: Rohypnol 2mg for night 2 tab.(daily)
                  Promethazine pb 25mg 2 x 1 tab.(dayly)
                  Haldol 1mg 2 x 2 tab.(in comb. with Burgodin, incident.)
                  Burgodin 5mg. 2 x 1 tab.(incident.)
                  Durogesic (fentanyl) Plaster transdermale 25µg/hour
                  1 for 3 days
                  Betaferon (interferon beta-1b (schering a.g. germany)
                  1ml in twwo days.
Painsydrome perhaps from a plaque in the centrale nerve systeme.

My question is "Who has experience or/and give me a answere about this
health probleme of the painsydrome or can delivery more information"

Sinceraly,

Ronald Keppels
hengeveldebrink 490
7544 VC ENSCHEDE