Found: Free MedLine

Ilonka Guenther guenther at psi.ch
Mon Jul 29 11:25:36 EST 1996

j_wasco at pipeline.com wrote:

> I' ve been using a new service/site for the past week or so which has free
> MEDLINE. In the interest of sharing the wealth, the site's called Avicenna
> http://www.avicenna.com  and access is free. It also has MESH and a great
> list of publications links, no proprietary front-end.
>
> If anyone else has good, free resources, please post them.
>
> Appreciate it!
>
> James Wasco, MD.

There is another free link where one can do medline searches:

http://www.medscape.com/Default.mhtml

As far as I see it the search including abstracts is free only ordering
articles will cost. But I haven't used it really since we have medline in our
institute.

Kind regards,

	    	Ilonka Guenther

Dr. Ilonka Guenther                     Tel +41 56 310 43 58
Paul Scherrer Institute
PET Program                              Fax +41 56 310 31 32
CH 5232 Villigen PSI
Switzerland                              E-mail guenther at psi.ch