neuroscience/computer careers?

ssh hoelx005 at
Mon Jul 29 23:56:46 EST 1996

I'm a computer programmer who's had a great deal of bioscience
at the under graduate and graduate level. I've also done a great deal
reading in the the neuroscience area.I'm particularly intersted in the

dynamics of brain tissue/circuitry repair, Where can I get good info
on careers where I can combine my strong qauntitative and computer
programming skills with my knowledge in neuroscience. Also, is there
good newsgroups related to this combination of interest/aptitude.