Neurological Centre - Occupational Therapist Position (half time)

Mitch Rosenberg Mitch at Mindlink.net
Tue Jul 30 21:05:12 EST 1996

CHILDREN'S CENTRE FOR ABILITY
             Division of The Neurological Centre

              PAEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
                     HALF TIME POSITION

If you are innovative, progressive and interested in community and
family based paediatric service, we would like you to join our team.

A half time position is available for six months, working in the
Early Intervention Program with young children, their families and
teachers in the Vancouver community. Position may become permanent.
Paediatric experience is essential. Salary and benefits as per HSA
agreement. Applicants must have own car.

Submit resume in confidence to:

Susan Bonney, OT Director
The Neurological Centre
2805 Kingsway