30 yr old female needs answers

D. Richmond lucki2b at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 31 11:47:06 EST 1996

I am 30yrs old (female) six month's post partum.  Since the birth of my
son I have had the following symptoms:

joint pain: lower back, knees, feet
swelling sensations of my knees and feet
dizzy spells like head rushes with blurred vision
short term memory loss
weakness or a sensation like I am going to collaps if I take another
step.  I have not fallen though

I have had an inconclusive ct scan, and am scheduled for an MRI. In
June I had an episode where my left arm felt heavy, I had trouble
putting words together, and I was weak with clumsiness.  This only
lasted a few hours, after which I was fine.  I would like thoughts on
possible causes, mainly because I believe it could be stress related,
since I have just had my second child.

Also I continue to have a low platelet count,(last time it was 110).
Could this also be playing a role in what is going on?  I am a military
dependant, and have found that if you are not active duty, the doctors
don't seem to want to take time to explain or help.

Thank you for your time
lucki2b at ix.netcom.com