Sleep research re: causes of nocturnal orgasms?

Matthew O. Fraser mof at prophet.pharm.pitt.edu
Wed Jul 31 19:06:56 EST 1996

In article <4tb305$2v8 at taurus.adnc.com>, skeptic wrote:

> Are there, or have there been any people doing research in this area?
> Any publications or Web sites where I might find more information?
> I would appreciate any infomation about the causes of nocturnal
> orgasms.  Are there ways to increase their frequency using drugs,
> supplements, pre-sleep activities, sleep positions, sexual abstinence,
> etc?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> e-mail:  skeptic at adnc.com

Just curious, why would you want to increase the frequency?

As far as supplements are concerned, eat healthily, this not only leads to
increased health, but an increased sex drive will come along with it.

Sexual abstinence, including masturbation, should do the trick for you.

Visual erotica (reading, movies, magazines) before sleep could help.

Not sure why you want to do it, but there's my advice.

--
Matthew O. Fraser                    "If you can't answer a man's
Department of Pharmacology            arguments, all is not lost.