Mechanisms of pain...URGENT
fermanag at student
Mon Jun 3 03:39:57 EST 1996
Vitor Colaco (fermanag at student) wrote:
I'm a 2nd year Phisics student making a work about pain, it's
physical mechanisms and methods of control.
However I'm having some problem about getting some articles or books for
supporting my work.
I would appreciate if someone could direct me to some material that I
could use or even help me in the construction of it...
The structure is something like this:
- Mechanisms of pain; Physical alterations created by pain.
- Body reaction to pain.
- The control of pain: Anesthesics
- Other forms of control: Meditation; Uncouncious modifiers.
- Pain stimulators, chemical or psycological
- Sensorial overload as a pain trigger
More information about the Neur-sci