Shareware or Freeware for Science

Catherine O'Malley cathyom at TIAC.COM
Wed Jun 12 13:58:09 EST 1996

Do you know of shareware or freeware that could assist biochemists,
molecular biologists or pharmacologists?  If so, please tell me how this
software can be obtained.  I am constructing a home page to facilitate
the efforts of working scientists who want to locate tools for common
tasks.  Links to purely educational software would also be appreciated.
At this time, I am only interested software that can be run under
Windows.

Thanks a lot.  Your response will help fellow researchers save valuable
time.  It's amazing what can be accomplished if we help one another!

Catherine McKeon-O'Malley