Administrador del Nodo
Postmaster at neubio.sld.ar
Wed Jun 12 17:01:17 EST 1996
For: Dr. R. J. Blue
Could you find time as to share in the list also the following
data of the observational design on Nevin J. Miller III?
1) If black-and-white disk design was radial or concentric;
2) Which was its spatial frequency (pist broadness) and radial
variation (if any);
3) Eye-to-disk distance on experiment.
4) Size of the disk and its turns per second;
5) Frequency of the alternate current mains in your country,
(or of that current which fed light tubes).
Primitive calculations are obvious; what is to be explored is
Thank you very much in advance for the data!
Prof. M.F. Crocco,
<postmaster at neubio.sld.ar>
Director, Centro de Investig. Neurobiologicas, Ministry of
Health & Welfare, Argentine Republic; and
Head, Lab. of Electroneurobiological Res.,
Hospital "Dr. Jose Tiburcio Borda", Municipality of Buenos Aires,
Office: Phone/Fax (54 1) 306 -7314
e-mail <postmaster at neubio.gov.ar>
Standard disclaimer: Las opiniones de este mensaje son
personales y no comprometen las dependencias a cargo del firmante
Reply to THIS message, ONLY to: <postmaster at neubio.sld.ar>
More information about the Neur-sci