I hope this is O.K.

Dan Johnson danman at texas.net
Thu Jun 20 19:38:16 EST 1996

I have written a 3 page hypothesis of brain function from an
avocationalist's point of view.

It's been suggested that I post it at this newsgroup. This URL is all
I was provided, and I did not see a FAQ option. If there is a
moderator, I'd love to hear from that person.

Never having interacted with a newsgroup, knowing nothing of IRC,
etc., I'm not sure how to go about this. Not wanting to bomb everyone
in the group with a 3 page document you may or may not have an
interest in, I've decided to post the URL where the hypothesis can be
reviewed, and from which I can be e-mailed.

That URL is http://lonestar.texas.net/~danman/

Thank You

Dan Johnson