The brain is the mind: How does it work?

Lee Kent Hempfling lkh at mail.cei.net
Fri Jun 21 23:44:58 EST 1996

paul at phy.ucsf.edu (Paul Bush) wrote:

>Anyone who already knows a bit about the brain and would like to know how the
>brain produces the mind is invited to read the following article written by a
>professional neuroscientist:

>http://www.keck.ucsf.edu/~paul/brain.html

>Paul

I have been awarded number 71 on the web counter page spy at this
site. I must say I am impressed with the level of intellect and the
amount of detail. I am also sufficiently impressed with the
professional neuroscientist title. I will digest the paper in due
course and if you would like I will comment on it but only if you
would like. One can not be too sure about the mental intentions of a
professional neuroscientist. Can one?

lkh
----lkh at cei.net------------------------lee kent hempfling---
-the enticy papers:http://www.aston.ac.uk/~batong/Neutronics
------------Neutronics Technologies Corporation-------------
--------78 Gibbons Road Four Oaks Sutton Coldfield----------
-----------West Midlands B75 5HB United Kingdom-------------
-------------United States R&D 1-501-783-5367---------------
--E to the x dx dy radical transcendental pi secant cosine--
-tangent sine 3.14159 2.71828 come on folks let's integerate