fluorescein anterograde tracer

Marcello Rosa pymrosa at dingo.cc.uq.oz.au
Sun Mar 3 00:23:11 EST 1996

I`ve heard of a fluorescent tracer, that is transported both 
anterogradely and retrogradely, that fluoresces in the wavelength of 
fluorescein. Perhaps it is a dextran-conjugated fluorescein compound, 
but I am not sure. 

Has anyone heard of this?

Do you know who sells it, and the catalog number?
I would appreciate any people who have tried this contacting me. 

I've had a hard time trying to make fluororuby transport anterogradely, 
and any information on reliable anterograde fluorescent tracers is 
wellcome. Perhaps there is some trick to using them that I don't know 


Marcello Rosa

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list