a salu.......

Sturm sturm at zodsoft.nl
Tue Mar 5 14:22:09 EST 1996

On 5 Mar 1996 16:16:56 GMT, a mysterious wormhole opened in the fabric of
time and space, and it emerged...

translation: (yeah, as if i can speak spanish ;)

>hola, me fasina todo lo relacionado a deep purple y lo relacionado al
hello, me make too low relations of Deep Purple there low relations at

>reve, en mexico an sungido algunos lugares, donde puedes ir a
rave, and mexico and sunglasses Al Gore luna, thunder poo D's if a

>disfrutarlos.
disfruitless

makes so much sense now....
--
   ________________________________
,/^  (c)1996 sturm/zod music crew  ^\,_____________________________
|Scooter.Moby.acid.Pizzaman.plur!.Underworld:                      ^\,
|                                          :    .\|/.  my 1st attempt|
|  "Ravers of the universe - you    :-)   :     /o o\  at 7-bit ascii|
|     keep the spirit alive!"              :   (  ^  )   this is an  |
|  "...in the beginning, man created god"   :   '\O/'   alien with a |
|                                          :      | dope leaf growing|
|NiN.rave.B-Boys.Dune.Pink Floyd.the Prodigy:       out of his head! |