Samit sc203 at
Wed Mar 6 11:23:16 EST 1996

I thank all those who replied to my query about the conduction velocity
in neurones. I could not locate the paper by Waxman in muscle and nerves
as our university doesn't hev the issues before 1983.
I shall be very grateful if you could send me acopy of the following
article as I am still unable to download from the net, even if it is on
the net.
Waxman, S.G. (1980). Determination of conduction velocity in Myelinated
nerve fibres. Muscle and Nerve 3(2), 141-150
thanks once again.