electromagnetics, brain waves and consciousness

Administrador del Nodo Postmaster at neubio.sld.ar
Sun Mar 10 11:31:37 EST 1996

On message <4ht864$ik7 at newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
Fred Zaman <zamanlf at aol.com (Zamanlf)> wrote:

>The model suggests that what we consciously experience
>are brain electromagnetic waves.
>Fred Zaman
>
>Neural Engineering Research and Development,
>Ogden Air Logistics Center/TISAD, Hill AFB, Utah 84056-5205
>email: zamanf at software.hill.af.mil, or zamanlf at aol.com
>fax: 801-777-2203

            While applauding every experimental and theoretical research
effort in the field, I ought to repeat what was already said in this forum
by Prof. M. Szirko and other researchers; namely, to prevent against
every reduction of subjectivity to the dimensions of a kinetized physics.
                              Cordially,

       =@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@
       Prof. M.F. Crocco,
       <postmaster at neubio.sld.ar>

       Director, Centro de Investig. Neurobiologicas, Ministry of
Health & Welfare, Argentine Republic; and
       Head, Lab. of Electroneurobiological Res.,
Hospital "Dr. Jose Tiburcio Borda", Municipality of Buenos Aires,
       Office:  Phone/Fax (54 1) 306 -7314
                e-mail <postmaster at neubio.gov.ar>
       Standard disclaimer: Las opiniones de este mensaje son
personales y no comprometen las dependencias a cargo del firmante