Seeking a predoctoral internship for 1996-7.

SClyne sclyne at aol.com
Sun Mar 10 19:31:12 EST 1996

I am a third-year doctoral student at the  Massachusetts School of
Professional Psychology who has developed basic skills in cognitive and
personality testing.  I am seeking a predoctoral training opportunity for
1996-7 at a site in Massachusetts, focusing on neuropsychological
assessment.  Resume, academic transcripts, sample test reports, and
letters of recommendation will be furnished on request to appropriate
responders.  Thank you very much for your consideration.